Check Out These Websites For Things To Do And Upcoming Events:
Hike through the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains and Appalachian Mountains of North Georgia and North Carolina
Tallulah Gorge Visitor’s Center and State Park – excellent hiking and educational center
Black Rock State Park – beautiful panoramic view and hiking
- Bartram Trail – Climbs to the top of Rabun Bald and descends into Warwoman Dell
- Becky Branch Falls – Combines a portion of the Bartram Trail with the Becky Branch Falls trail to form a short loop to the Falls
- Coleman River Trail – This is a quick trail that crosses the river over several bridges.
- Denton Branch Trail – Quick in and out to Denton Branch Falls in a remote area of Towns County.
- Dick’s Creek Falls – Walk alongside Dick’s Creek to the Chattooga River and Dicks Creek Falls.
- Hemlock Falls Trail – Great hike alongside a gurgling stream to a pretty waterfall.
- Minnehaha Falls – A short hike to the 60 foot falls.
- Tallulah Gorge Loop Trail – Exciting hike into the 600 ft deep gorge. Kayaking and in-gorge hiking are allowed with permit
Local Vineyard and Wine Tastings
Golf in North Georgia
Horseback Riding in North Georgia
Fly/Trout Fishing in North Georgia
White Water Rafting
More Fun Activities
There are many antique shops along the Dillard/Clayton/Tiger corridor.
Here is a great list of some right down the hill from us.
205 CAROLINA ST. DILLARD, GA 30537
PHONE NUMBER: 706-746-2060